Sterling Legal - Notarial Services
- Administering oaths for the signing of formal documents such as affidavits, affirmations, declarations and oaths
- Authenticating official, government and personal documents for overseas use
- Authenticating the identity of witnesses
- Certifying copies of original documents
- Dealing with documentation for land, property and deceased estates overseas
- Preparation of ship's protests and noting
- Protesting of bills of exchange
- Witnessing powers of attorney for overseas use
- Witnessing the signing of documents for use in foreign jurisdictions
Certain documents require an apostille to authenticate the notarial seal. This authentication is carried out by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs, typically for non-Commonwealth countries.
Sterling Legal - We Listen...
Sterling Legal has been providing notarial services since 2010.
For more information, talk to the lawyers at our community law office on 96497007.